Abena’s youth diapers offer a narrower core and a smaller leg cut, which makes them a perfect choice as incontinence diapers for teenagers. It is designed to look more like ordinary underwear with printed textile-like backsheet. Strong curved elastics and flexible tapes give an optimum and variable fit, also making this junior incontinence product a suitable solution when looking for diapers for disabled children.
Abri-Form Junior is fully breathable and has a specially designed non-woven sub-layer which spreads the liquid providing quicker absorption and makes the user feel dry even after leakage.
- Full breathability
- Textile backsheet designed to look more like ordinary underwear
- Non-woven sub-layer providing rapid absorption
- Strong curved elastics giving optimum fit
- Flexible tape equipped with adhesive and hooks to allow for repositioning
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale –for better indication of capacity use.
- Nordic Eco-Label
- Dermatologically tested
- Latex-free and non-chlorine bleached